Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've got my baby back but what a sorry looking wee soul he is. :( Both his back legs have been shaved and he's wearing a collar to stop him licking his wound. I could have cried when I saw him. Skin scrape was clear so it's a case of waiting for the results now of the biopsy. My vet called in two other colleagues to have a look at him and it's still a mystery. Cleveland seems so sad. I feel awful every time I look at him. I don't know what'd be worse, the results to come back and have found something or to come back clear and I've put him through all of this for nothing. :cry:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Let's hope for the better - hugs to you and Cleveland

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Heres hoping everything comes back ok. Just give him lots of hugs and love. He will probably perk back up in no time :D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I am really surprised that your vet and her colleagues have never seen that before. Mine told me it was really common, and even printed me out some info about it. All the symptoms are always the same -- the cause is what can be different. Good luck to Cleveland. And if he's anything like my Jack, who also had both back legs shaved and had to wear an e-collar, he'll actually seem to LIKE it after a while. Jack still purrs if I put his e-collar on.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does seem strange that they haven't seen anything like it. I was surprised though when I saw his legs. The lumps were much bigger than I thought. Was amost like peas under then skin.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
....he'll actually seem to LIKE it after a while. Jack still purrs if I put his e-collar on.
Huh?? That is so funny :lol: I have NEVER heard of a cat (or any animal) LIKING to wear an e-collar! What a funny guy :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Lori?

Excuse me, I have a question Lori. Is the picture of the black cat your cat? Because it's a really cute picture. I have a black cat myself. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts