Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...they'd hunt and roam for food all day, eat their prey, and at night they'd search for a comfy laptop keyboard to sleep on.

...they'd defend their territories from strangers with teeth and claws, then at night yowl bitterly if there was a crease in their pink, fleece blankets.

·
Registered
505 Posts
....They endured weather extremes during their daily hunting forays, sometimes running with the foxes.

.... Then they'd demand cable TV access for their heated houses in the garage!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL that's a wild cat by day, pampered kitty by night :)

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
"I can catterwall all night if I don't get A/C this summer!!!!"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the wild, cats search for an appropriate cave to make their den, then lie to sleep - but not before their chins are thoroughly scratched by their servants.

·
Registered
505 Posts
In the prehistoric wild, cats listened for the sound of prey in the night. Now, they listen for the sound of the rustle of the bag of cat treats - ANYTIME! :)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha, so true!!

Cat's ears are nowadays adjusted to hear the tiniest sound of the door of the treats cabinet opening.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
fine tuned hunting senses , jolene cat can hear plastic wrap being removed from cheese, anywhere in the house in her sleep..

·
Registered
823 Posts
The distinct sound of a florescent colored bird on a swivel attached to a fiberglass rod will wake my mighty hunter on the other side of the house.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In the wild, cats fight fiercely and valiantly to defend their territories, then back in their caves the bravest ones freak out if someone tries to trim their nails.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Cats knew their place in the food chain. All day they'd hunt rodents and at night they'd hide from the vaccum cleaners.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cats knew their place in the food chain. All day they'd hunt rodents and at night they'd hide from the vaccum cleaners.
LOL hilarious!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the wild, their ancestors chased their prey everywhere; the domestic cat, though, lies on its back on the carpet and says "bring'em on Petcosmart faux-fur interactive wands! And make sure they're kitty-safe or I might break a claw playing!"

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's the Fancy Feast mutation of their fangs, LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
Geets can hear the sound of the deli bag from a mile away and comes running. He loves deli food but I don't give it to him very much. Just a special treat once in a while. Hay we all have some bad habit.

Kathy

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
My pride instinctively head for the feeding grounds whenever I so much as THINK about opening a can of cat food.. or reach for a fresh pack of chicken. Then set up a ruckus if the food doesn't come to them, therefore leaving them to starve while they stalk it in their bowls.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts