Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...they'd hunt and roam for food all day, eat their prey, and at night they'd search for a comfy laptop keyboard to sleep on.

...they'd defend their territories from strangers with teeth and claws, then at night yowl bitterly if there was a crease in their pink, fleece blankets.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL that's a wild cat by day, pampered kitty by night :)

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
"I can catterwall all night if I don't get A/C this summer!!!!"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the wild, cats search for an appropriate cave to make their den, then lie to sleep - but not before their chins are thoroughly scratched by their servants.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha, so true!!

Cat's ears are nowadays adjusted to hear the tiniest sound of the door of the treats cabinet opening.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
fine tuned hunting senses , jolene cat can hear plastic wrap being removed from cheese, anywhere in the house in her sleep..

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In the wild, cats fight fiercely and valiantly to defend their territories, then back in their caves the bravest ones freak out if someone tries to trim their nails.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Cats knew their place in the food chain. All day they'd hunt rodents and at night they'd hide from the vaccum cleaners.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cats knew their place in the food chain. All day they'd hunt rodents and at night they'd hide from the vaccum cleaners.
LOL hilarious!!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In the wild, their ancestors chased their prey everywhere; the domestic cat, though, lies on its back on the carpet and says "bring'em on Petcosmart faux-fur interactive wands! And make sure they're kitty-safe or I might break a claw playing!"

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's the Fancy Feast mutation of their fangs, LOL

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
My pride instinctively head for the feeding grounds whenever I so much as THINK about opening a can of cat food.. or reach for a fresh pack of chicken. Then set up a ruckus if the food doesn't come to them, therefore leaving them to starve while they stalk it in their bowls.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.