Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today when I got off the computer this afternoon, Misa found a new place to sit on. you never guess where she sat.

The bed... nope.......

on the bookself? Close

Aquarium??? Well.............

Yeah... Vinnie never even done that and he also like looking at his fish siblings.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I used to wake up to Cherry sleeping on my frog tank. So glad it didn't break or I would have one unhappy cat!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Years ago, I had a boa constrictor in a large aquarium with a wire mesh lid. My cat Enok decided to make the lid his bed. The snake would get his head up and tickle Enok with his tongue. Enok would sit up, hiss at the snake, then go back to sleep.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^Aw!! What happen to the snake after that? I bet he was alot bigger than the cat.

@Oceanmist: Glad that Cherry and the frogs are safe.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Haha, thats cute! XD

Alice and Rochelle love laying on top of my tarantula Edgar's cage, when they get the opportunity. I'm always so worried when I see one of them up there, because if they break through...oh boy would that be a situation... :shock:

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^Haha. Do you have pictures of your Tarantula? I love spiders. At least they scare the insects away.

Maybe I should save up money to get one of those cat trees for $100..

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
^Haha. Do you have pictures of your Tarantula? I love spiders. At least they scare the insects away.

Maybe I should save up money to get one of those cat trees for $100..
Yes, I do have pics of Edgar. I'll PM you since the last time I posted pics of her, I scared a lot of people, haha! :eek:

A cat tree is no guarantee here. If Misa likes it on the aquarium, she'll sit there no matter what. I have a nice big cat tree, and Alice and Rochelle use it...a lot. But they still get up on Edgar's cage. *sigh*

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha the funny is Noa was just sitting right their when Misa was up there. She wasn't even scared. This is Noa.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts