Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: My cat went had a stillborn kitten last night and went to the vet this morning and had two more and we found out she has aids :cry:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I hope you spayed her

So sorry to hear about the babies. Hope you spayed your female. She can live a very long life with the Aids virus if she is given excellent care. Is she an inside cat? If not, she should be. Make sure you feed her premum foods. It wouldn't hurt to get some Transfer Factor for her to help boost her immune system. Make sure she is parasite free, inside and out. Good Luck

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I am so sorry, liljoker
You can pay her a tribute in the Over the Bridge section - it might help you deal with the pain and we would love to hear about her and give you support
Once again I am truly sorry about this sudden happening in your life
~hugs~

·
Registered
428 Posts
So sorry

So sorry to hear about your mama cat. She's in heaven now with her babies and all of them are healthy and happy. She was lucky to have you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for support
i was just looking at pics of her and her last kittens and her as a kitten when we found her in virginia it felt better to see the happy times we had with her

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
liljoker, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby and her babies. She was obviously lucky to have a mommy like you who loved her so much. Hold on to those memories you have of her. Odaijini.

·
Registered
4 Posts
liljoker, I know how your heart is breaking. We love our pets so much and when they leave us behind a part of us goes with them. Even tho it hurts so much, we are a better person for having loved a pet, they make us all better people.
Pokeys Gramma Deni

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Hopefully later on you can save a dear kitty's life and have another companion :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts