Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 1.30 in the morning. I'm sound asleep and suddenly I'm woke up by a strange noise.

After sitting there trying to work out what the heck it is, I realise its music blaring out and coming from flatmates 'wardrobe' room next door. Turns out Toby must have sat on his (open and turned on) laptop and set off his itunes application.

I shut it down, go into my room and ... horrors of horrors ... Toby is peeing on a bag in the corner! Grrrr. I've seen him spray before (on the odd occasion) but this was a real, full-on (and large!) pee!

Do you think the music and the peeing is linked - bearing in mind the music he set off might have made him jump? I'm not impressed I have to say. I don't tolerate 'inappropriate soiling' too well. Darn good job he is so cute!! :evil:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I think it depends (so to speak) on who was singing...... :D

I honestly don't know what I'd do. I've been very lucky (knocking wood furiously) with my FOUR cats. 8O

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
melysion said:
Do you think the music and the peeing is linked - bearing in mind the music he set off might have made him jump?
I'd have to say no because I think it is established that Toby likes to pee in boxes, and bags aren't much of a stretch from a box. My Marmalade would sometimes ruin the other kitties' fun with boxes by peeing in them. There was never a rhyme/reason. Sometimes he'd always do it and sometimes he'd spare a box and let it die a natural death of chewed holes and bent sides. Marmy was also notorious for peeing on plastic bags left on the floor.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm. Guess I'll have to not put bags on the floor in future. Naughty Toby. :roll:

I will keep an eye out for a few days though, just in case a UTI is brewing ...

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Naughty little Toby, you shouldn't be doing things like that.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
marie73 said:
I think it depends (so to speak) on who was singing...... :D
Or the song....100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall might set him off! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My first cat Onyx liked to pee on bags. Watching him is the right thing for now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts