Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!

Kinda new here, thought I'd share some pics of "da boys".

Bailey is on the left, he's a 7 month old male blue point Siamese. He's my little cuddle toy. Callie is a 9 month old Javanese male. He likes to cuddle too, but only on his time!! :roll: Not a great pic, would be much better if Callie had kept his mouth closed! hehe.

Here's Bailey on the porch

Here's Callie, king of his castle!

Better pics to come soon, I hope....donna

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I look at them and feel like they are going to start talking to me any minute now - they are very beautiful!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awwww, siamese are gorgeous. If my house would fit some more cats, I think I would have a siamese to join Zeus and Hestia my bengal kitties.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ForJazz said:
I know Javanese are longhaired, but Callie looks shorthaired. Is he? They are so cute by the way.
ForJazz - I think Java's are actually considered medium length haired cats. Callie's tail is kinda bushy, but the rest of his coat is pretty short, like Bailey's. Callie's dad was Siamese, but his mom's was full Java, with a tail was full almost like a himalayan...really beautiful.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Oh yeah! Now I see -- the pictures I was looking at were a little different -- but it looks like most of the long hair is on the tail. Beautiful cats. Great temperment too from what I hear. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Awwww Callie sort of looks like Chaos! They are both so pretty! Can I have them? No? How about just one then? No? Sigh, oh well I had to try!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts