230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baily after he found a bag of catnip.

You can do it, then I'll knock you off again

Nap Time

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Those are all such cute pictures! I love the catnip one... clearly a "what? I didn't do it!" moment :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was on a roll that day. Tore around for about for 4 hours then slept 12 staight. Baily is the perfect cat. He actualy listens to me. Comes when I call him be name, gets off things he's not supposed to be on when I say "off". El Diablo Psycho Kitty on the other hand is a holy terror. He is the complete opposite of Baily.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Baily looks just like my Tyson! That catnip pic is great... I bet you broke out the vacuum once he was done enjoying himself :lol:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They're sooo cute, I love them sleeping together like their hugging on tightly, and the cat trying to climb the cat toy, so cute :!:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I made the cat tree about 5 years ago. I think it cost me about $25. I used to have it by the entrance door but that was to easy for them to scalp me when I came home. :)

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Oh that reminds me of the time pebbles got the catnip out of a cubard in the middle of the night. There was **** up in the front room because all the cats were fighting over it.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hehehe, ya.. classic! Samhain did that once - she ate half of it. And then proceeded to throw up Everywhere. Blech.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts