Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
My name is Karen and when I'm able to I try to put out some fresh water and hard food for neighborhood strays to help community and of course the little babies

I noticed one of the cats has an ongoing issue with his nose and topside of his ears
Please help me to identify and treat at home
I have no funds for vet and pray that an herbal treatment of some kind can help knock this problem down and out

Thank you to who can help us

Regards
-Karen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I feel sorry for the kitty. I’m not a vet so it’s hard to tell you how to treat it. I’m sure you can come up with the money to get it properly treated. It’s the right thing to do. Just shift any funds you spend on yourself in order to get this taken care of. I’m sure those sores are an irritation. Thanks for taking care of them. I would provide them with wet cat food vs the dry. Any wet cat food is better than dry.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Poor kitten. As the previous post stated, I'm not a vet either. I did have a cat a long while ago who had these types of 'hot spots', and it was due to allergies. When these 'hot spots' were flaring, he was treated with antibiotics and a topic ointment. I had to change his food (grain free), and when he came in from outside (he was on a leash when outside under supervision) I wiped him down with a hypoallergenic baby wipe, and that really helped him. I'm not sure what all you can do with a feral though. Best of luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts