·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
Cutest picture!!

Great cat tree!

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
We have the exact same tree! We've had it for about 4 years and it's still going strong. Murphy sleeps on the top level for hours every morning. Clearly your kitty loves it!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marie, thats my favorite picture too! it's like he is hugging it telling me how much he loves it!! lol

We have the exact same tree! We've had it for about 4 years and it's still going strong. Murphy sleeps on the top level for hours every morning. Clearly your kitty loves it!
Yeah i got this one because of all the great reviews, everyone says it is real durable, and it was a bargain!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
That's one happy grateful kitty

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pics!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Banjo is a very beautiful cat! I am glad that he likes his tree so much! My kitty would be jealous if she would see this tree :wolfie

·
Registered
317 Posts
How much is that tree? Pinky needs one, turns out she's a climbing cat -_- oh noeeez

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looks like that tree is currently $109 on Armarket.com. Such a good deal compared to places like PetSmart!
I went to allpetfurniture.com, it was 89.00, plus at the time that I ordered they had a 10% off code, plus free shipping!! I only paid $80.05. I can't believe the prices they charge in the store, especially considering the quality

·
Registered
252 Posts
I went to allpetfurniture.com, it was 89.00, plus at the time that I ordered they had a 10% off code, plus free shipping!! I only paid $80.05. I can't believe the prices they charge in the store, especially considering the quality

Yeah, that's about what I paid on Amazon.com last April - free shipping, too. Definitely worth it to shop around for the best prices.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts