Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I asked this in the wrong place so I'll try here.

I've been seeing some pics that are like banners in signatures and would like to be able to do that here.

My question is, does anyone know if there is a program to use or do you just clump the images together when creating the signature here or is it all done in Photoshop and then added here? (I'm not very good at Photoshop so if anyone knows of a program other than that one, I'd love to hear it.)

Also, how many pics can one post per post?

·
Super Moderator
26,518 Posts
Photobucket has a program to make signatures that's pretty easy.

You can post as many pictures as you like per post.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Photobucket refers to a banner as a collage. When you're at your Home Page in Photobucket, select Tools, then select Image Editor, and then select Create a Collage. Then follow the program, which is pretty straightforward.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Ok, I finally made my banner with all my past and present kitties!!! Thanks Susan for directing me to the banner (collage) section of photobucket.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Hmm, I've created a photo to use in my signature but I don't have permission to add an image to my signature.... what am I doing wrong?

·
Super Moderator
26,518 Posts
Please keep in mind that, according to the rules, they can't be any larger than 500 x 120.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I like the new shiny siggy...Pumpkin and Simone look so adorable in their little Santa hats!
Aww thanks, though I don't think they'll be willing to wear it again any time soon!! They have been pawing at a jingly pair of reindeer antlers however... ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts