Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little tree toad is in a new goofy location somewhere in the front of the barn every night we go in to do chores! :lol: I don't know if it's the same one, but there's always one in the barn every summer.

Neener Neener! :lol:

Each summer it seems the bucks hang out together before going their separate ways in fall. We see these guys alot. Last night before dark there was 5 bucks, and one doe in, the bucks all had beautiful big racks! I had hoped to get them all together, but they are a bit territorial, and don't like sharing personal space with each other. Some moved through pretty quick too, so I couldn't catch them with the camera, it was getting to dark out. I did get one nice buck passing behind the other here though.

This is the one from last week.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Your mascot is cute. The racks on the bucks are amazing!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have another of the little tree frogs that hangs on the patio door glass, right next to the outdoor patio light eating bugs. The kitties love to try to catch it from the other side of the glass. :eek:rcat

·
Registered
716 Posts
great pics! i found an itty bitty tree frog once when i was a kid...other than that ive never seen one in the wild, but i think they are sooo cute :p

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Awww, I love the mascot!!!

Great pictures. :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
What a cute frog! :)

Brings back one of my favorite memories from when Jamie was a preschooler. One evening at dinner time we found a little green frog tucked into a head of lettuce from the farmer's market - the little guy had ridden all the way from the farm, and even spent time in the vegetable crisper for a while! I was so surprised to see eyes staring back at me! Jamie was thrilled seeing the tiny hands and face peeping out, we talked about it for a couple of days...

Fran

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, Kristen! :D I appreciate that!

Merry.......no, we haven't named him/her. It's just funny to see him/her when we walk in the barn, though the other day it was hanging on the outside of the slider door. Maybe we should give him a name. It seems to have a very serious look on its face, as if he was saying, "how dare you come in at 9:30 to interrupt my sleep, human!" :lol:

What a great memory Fran, but that poor little frog! Brrrrr!!! :lol:

·
Registered
420 Posts
This morning on the way to work,there was a deer with some big antlers on his heaad. I wonder if the deer ever get stuck in the woods while "wearing"those antlers on there head.

Great pictures!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts