Cat Forum banner

Bart - Big Pimpin!

996 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  DesnBaby 
#1 ·
I was testing out the new camera with the strays at work today... and of course not of them wanted to pose! They were all but running away from the crazy lady with the camera, lol.

And then there was Bart. Probably THE most laidback cat I've ever met... it was almost time to put him back in his cage when Shona (the comfy lap he's on) decided to give the posing thing one last try. He must have been sitting with her for 10 minutes :)

First, the relaxed shot.

Then he's pimpin (notice the front paw placement) :oops:

What a little thug! :lol:

See less See more
#8 ·
Great pictures! :)

you know, my Marsh is like that, he's incredibly laid back, nothing scares him. I'll take him in my arms, and he'd be hanging out, making himself comfortable as i march around the house. My father loves to do this, just to carry him around in his arms :)

#9 ·
A woman was SUPPOSED to adopt him today. A client of ours who recently lost her kitty... has two dogs. Apparently he wasn't "affectionate" enough for her... but she did adopt Tilty, our "special" orange and white boy :) Poor guy's been with us since October and he finally got a home!

But yeah, Bart's the man. He's got to be my favorite cat we've ever had (even though is close with Tanner, the orange tabby who loved to play fetch)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.