Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Ours like to play in the tub/shower, too. They especially love golf balls (too noisy), golf-whiffle or solid plastic balls (still sort of noisy) and crinkled paper (not noisy at all, just a lot of crinkling and thundering feet echoing on the tub).
Marmy used to LOVE to hide in the hall bathroom's tub. He'd ..j..u..s..t.. ..b..a..r..e..l..y.. peek his dilated eyes and flattened ears over the edge and then spring out at you sideways, tail fuzzed-out like a Wild Man with a little "mer-rowr!" cry.

Ours wouldn't play with *other* cats in the tub, unless it was a herd of foster kittens, the adults would only entertain themselves in there. I think they loved the noise. Your three look like they're having fun.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My boys love to play together in the bath tub! This is their favorite place to play "fight" and "hide-and-seek-with-the-curtain" at the same time!!! :lol: They make so much noise... I'm always worried that one of them smashes his head on the tub but they always survive! ;)

Here they are... with their not-so-innocent look on their face after a good play-fight in the tub ;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
So cute! :lol:

Luvkitties, I can hear the sound of the "Psycho"-shower-scene... I have much too much imagination. :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is too funny, my flame point siamese has a fascination with the bath tub if we are in it and our stand up shower. Every time I open the door to our stand up shower he comes running and goes in there before I can shut the door, sometimes he's been in there when I turn the water on and it takes him a minute to realize he's getting wet before he will finally leave :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts