Discussion Starter #1
Time to get clean!!!!!

Getting in...

Getting Soapy...

Rinsing off

All Clean

Ahh.. Little Baby!!!!

Out, but still kinda wet..

Amazing how small he looks when he's all wet. Poor guy! He loves taken a bath though... just stands right there and lets me wash him! I love it.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Yes I can see your kitty likes taking a bath, the minute I don't have a hand on my kitty they will be out of the door already :!:

·
Registered
99 Posts
wow, that's great that he's so great for baths. I have to bathe my cat for ringworm. I haven't attempted it yet but I doubt she'll be as good as him :p

He's adorable by the way!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
That is really cool that he likes his baths. Neat pics.

Just last week, Pixie got into the chimney (my fault, I forgot to put the barrier back), and I had to scrub her. Half an hour, tons of screaming from her and me and Ginza on the other side of the door, and 3 deep scratches later, we finally had a sorta cleaned kitty and thoroughly soaked mommy.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I am fairly certain that if we tried that with our two guys, we would know all too well what being ginsu'd would feel like. Coco will drink from a running spigot, and Wittle likes to "lounge by the pool" which is a sink filled with water, but I like my fingers/hands/eyes too much to try for a bath.

I like pics 1, 3, 5 and 6,

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah he is pretty good.. We have always had to give him a bath.. he has never been a very good self cleaner! I am just glad he doesn't really care. He's a sweetie... I do get plenty wet though.. he shakes the water off like a dog. But, I love how he just curls into me and the towel in the end.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
I always laugh when you see wet cats coz they lok so dorwned and terrible lol If i tried to bath mine id be covered it bites and scratches!

·
Registered
237 Posts
you are SOOOO lucky that your cat likes being in the bathtub! My 2 kitties are starting to get too big to hold over the bathroom sink and the bathtub will have to be next, but I can't imagine them enjoying that much...

·
Registered
159 Posts
LOL! that's a great bunch of pics. The last one's funny.

Mine has just been washed once and he didnt seem to mind, but he was too young. But he doesn't seem to mind water much. After my sister washes her face in the morning he gets in the wet sink :?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts