Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wonder if we'll get any bears this year, like our friend that ran around Wick Park? Watch your picnic baskets! :lol: He was a young black bear who'd just set out on his own...

·
Registered
356 Posts
We have them in Jersey too but not in my urban area. In my old house we'd get black bears pooping in the yard. The deer were messy too. Anyway just be grateful it's not your job to clean up Wick Park:)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
We've got coyotes and cougars that come in to suburbia! Two cougars have been shot in town, in Bend, this last month!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We haven't had any bears yet. No raccoons either. My friend Bob discovered that some groundhogs have made themselves at home in his garage! He doesn't mind. Apparently, Jake the Pomedor does. 2 of them were strolling up the driveway chatting, when Jake jumped off the porch in front of them! THEY jumped, had a midair collision, and made for the garage!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
We have things like hedgehogs, badgers, foxes, deer, rabbits, squirrels..... but nothing so exotic than some of you.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have things like hedgehogs, badgers, foxes, deer, rabbits, squirrels..... but nothing so exotic than some of you.

Is a hedgehog the same as a woodchuck? We've got 2 woodchucks living under the porch! Harmless critters, really. Maybe there'll be some chucklings before too long! Chucklets?... ground piggies?...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts