Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My best friend called me last night (her boyfriend is Beau's owner, and the one I've been posting about for the past week). Well, her boyfriend went home last night to his parents house and he called her as soon as he got there. he was explaining to her on the phone how he was about go start looking for Beau... all of a sudden in mid-conversation he says "Oh.. HI BEAU!" Apparently Beau just came striding into the kitchen... as if he wasnt missing for the past 9 days! He has NO idea where he came from or where he was hiding... but he just walked right into the kitchen. I guess he heard his voice and decided to come out! So, my friend just scooped him up and whisked him upstairs and kept him in the bedroom. He is bringing him back home to the city tonight! He is really relieved. He says he doesnt intend on bringing Beau to his parents house again... I guess he's just too freaked out, and I would be too!
Thank you ALL so much for giving me advice! I passed ALL of it on! We are all very grateful and happy to have Beau.... even though we have NO clue where he was hiding....

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
beau is home

What fantastic news! I've been reading your threads and hoping an praying he'd be found. I couldn't bear to think of him going missing.
What a scare he gave you. And he's got such a cute little face.

seashell

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
That's great news! It's too bad you can't find out where he's been staking out but it's ok he probably won't be back there for awhile 8)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Fantastic news!
I'm so glad to hear it, for everyone involved. And Beau must be so happy now, to be back home!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thats terrific! :D Glad to here the stress is over an Beau is going home. Maybe when the construction is done he could visit again and won't be so scared.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
AndieCat said:
Hi everyone! My best friend called me last night (her boyfriend is Beau's owner, and the one I've been posting about for the past week). Well, her boyfriend went home last night to his parents house and he called her as soon as he got there. he was explaining to her on the phone how he was about go start looking for Beau... all of a sudden in mid-conversation he says "Oh.. HI BEAU!" Apparently Beau just came striding into the kitchen... as if he wasnt missing for the past 9 days!
THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! I will admit that when I read your post saying the litterbox was used, I had a good feeling that it was Beau! :)

Yes, that is typical of a cat to come out of hiding in such a nonchalant manner! Our cats act that way when they hide in a closet for some time.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Oh AndieCat, would it be possible to post some new pix of Beau? After hearing this great news, I would love to see the little guy again! :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
So glad he was found! Very much typical cat :roll: everything is "who me, what are you talking about, what did I do? But very good news!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi guys! Thanks for being as excited as I am about Beau being back! According to my friend, Beau has been back to his old self... being affectionate. Sleeping at the foot of the bed... kneading blankets... sleeping ont he piano. He seems fine. its really so bizarre. I dont get why he hid for so long.... cats are strange creatures!
As soon as my friend emails me some new pictures, I will post them!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts