Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat is 7 years old and has always gotten a lot of attention. Unlike most cats she is always on us. Lately however it has changed to a non stop demanding it! You push her off and not 5 seconds later she is back on your lap. All night long she sleeps on me. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! Our son was born 2 years ago and I know that has taken some attention away from her but the change has been just the last couple months. We just returned from a vacation and I know that has something to do with it but it has been progressively getting worse over about 6 months. Our cat is indoors except for the occasional trip to the back yard. She is not fixed just if that background helps. Is another cat the answer? What can I do? Please help!

·
Registered
222 Posts
You need to get her spayed, that's the main reason. Sammie did that too, up untill we got her spayed. Only if it's an inside cat, though. My avatar kitty, Shotzee, isn't spayed & I'm afraid she won't come back if we try it with her. Personally, I'd like to get a little attention just because! :( :lol:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
CatLover said:
You need to get her spayed, that's the main reason. Sammie did that too, up untill we got her spayed. Only if it's an inside cat, though. My avatar kitty, Shotzee, isn't spayed & I'm afraid she won't come back if we try it with her. Personally, I'd like to get a little attention just because! :( :lol:
Are you saying you will only spay an inside cat? This was interesting b/c I would think you would want to spay an indoor/outdoor cat more so, so it wouldn't get pregnant. <<))

·
Registered
222 Posts
Because if something happened to the cat. Like run over, rabies, or something. I hope you understand, I didn't mean to sound like a smarty-pants or anything. :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts