Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it siamese cats behavior is not that good why give me some ideas!?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Lempn, welcome to the cat forum.

Siamese cats can be a bit demanding, I have 4 part Siamese, one a lynx-point, (Tiger) and the other two are both flame points and the other one (Foxy) is a Siamese-Himalyan mix. Although Tiger is not a pure-bred Siamese, she definitely has Siamese traits. Aside from her large blue expressive eyes, one habit that can be annoying is jumping on my shoulders when she is hungry. I have notice that all 4 of my Siamese do not like to share my lap when I am sitting and watching TV. Both of my flame-points will get up and walk away when ever any other cat jumps up on my lap. Whether the cat of your choice is a Siamese or not, each cat has their own habits and character. Pure-bred Siamese can take some getting used to, but they also make excellent pets, and perhaps if you are thinking of getting a Siamese cat, you could visit a shelter or wherever and check them out several times before you take a cat home with you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
how long have you had your cat? i know it is 8 months old... but how long have YOU had it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts