Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I better introduce myself to the rest who I didn't meet on my first post!

My name is Hayley and as you may have seen I am Dylan's Mummy! LOL! Dylan is a male Silver tabby Maine Coon who is now 10 weeks old, and shall be with me permanently in less than 3 weeks! yay!

I can't wait. My last cat was a "normal" domesticated tom cat (black and white, called Whiskers) who sadly passed over rainbow bridge about 3 1/2 years ago. He had been losing weight for some time but was happy enough so we left him be, only to have him take a turn for the worst late on night my parents were on holiday. It was one of the most heartbreaking experiences of my life as I had loved that cat since I was 4.

I also have an elderly collie X lab. who still lives with my parents in Kent. I moved to Edinburgh about 2 years ago after I found true love and I am currently studying to be a paediatric nurse.

Well thats enough of my life story :lol:

Hope to see you around the forum soon

Hayley x

Dylan can be found here www.braekitzcats.co.uk/kittens.html (middle silver tabby boy of three)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your kitten looks so cute and tiny so far. I think the pic of the orange maine coon is huge and fluffy. Looks like a bigger version of my Twinkie :!:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts