Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
I wish I could find the website that has the pics my Mom sent me in an email. It is a photo-progression w/ captions that chronicle a large long-hair tabby as it tries to fit into a small, woven basket. It keeps trying this way and that way and the other way ... but it just won't fit. Then the owner gives the cat a bigger box and the *look of disgust* on this cat's face is priceless! The caption is something like "I know I used to fit in this and I *will* again. That is insulting that you have given me such a big box." ... and the cat continues to try to fit itself into the tiny basket.
*sigh* I love kittehs! They are so entertaining ... =^..^=

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good question! The sides are bowing out now, but the box is still in one piece. It's just a good thing I wear size 10 shoes. :)

Heidi, I wish I could see those pictures! The look of disgust must be priceless. And of course, Murphy has a big, plushy cat bed he could be sleeping in instead of that shoebox, but nooooooooo........

·
Registered
515 Posts
And of course, Murphy has a big, plushy cat bed he could be sleeping in instead of that shoebox, but nooooooooo........
Of course he does, but what would be the fun in that? It is always more fun to try to squeeze into the smallest places possible. I think that's what makes them so cute. He sure is a handsome fellow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts