Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Bella, I've had her since she was born, she's a year old now. Her mom decided that the best place to deliver her would be in my hands...quite an experience. Haha. She's a spoiled princess but I love her to death!

Got Milk?

Kleenex fun.

Baby Bella.

This is Kitter, he's about 13 years old, he mainly sleeps but has his random spazz hyper moments. I "adopted" him from my bf...I can hope! haha.

Cuddle time.

Cuddle buddies.

And last but not least, little baby Sparta! She's almost 3 weeks old and a very determined survivor. Her mommy is a clumsy little thing and hit her tummy white trying to jump on the turtle's tank. She had to have emergency surgery...she had two babies and one of them didn't make it. The kitten exploded inside of her, the vet was able to get Sparta out but said she didn't stand much of a chance. Sparta has had two adopted cat mommies. Khaleigh, her first one, had kittens who were about 2 weeks older than Sparta so she no longer wanted to milk her, thankfully another cat mama had newborn babies around the time Khaleigh stopped milking so Sparta changed mommies and she's doing great!

"Are we done yet?"

Cave time.

Cuddling with her older brother.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Beautiful kitties....Sparta is absolutely adooorable....love her big white blaze on her face. Sweet! Happy to hear she likes Mama to nurse on now.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're all beautiful. I love Bella's eyes, with one blue and one gold. Kitter is very handsome and Sparta is just adorable!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Cat with pearls: Perfect. Bella goes well with pearls.
I have an orange tabby too. Your boy Kitter looks sweet and mellow.
Sparta is adorable. Please give us another photo as she starts to grow up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you guys! Bella didn't have the gold eye until she was about 5 months old, they were both blue to begin with and then gradually the one started to change to green and then a lighter green and then finally to gold. I will definitely post picture updates of Sparta as she grows up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some more:

Bella & Kitter cuddling.

Someone's turning into a little chubber.

Kitter playing with a laser.

Little Sparta.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts