Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I posted that I was going to be getting a Bengal. Well he is FINALLY here. He is a seal lynx point and is 5 months old. We have decided to name him Gary. (we have a spongebob name theme going so I couldn't resist :lol: ) He has the sweetest personality. He unfortunately is battling an upper respiratory infection, so he won't be able to meet the rest of my gang for a while. I will try to get pictures of him today and post them ASAP.

Melissa

·
Registered
465 Posts
AWESOME !!!! I have 2 Bengal kittens myself I LOVE them. Such a cool cat. I'm considering getting a Seal Lynx after the first of the year.

Congratulations

·
Registered
282 Posts
I can't wait to see the pictures of him, I have always found Bengals so beautiful!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted some pictures of him in the meet my kitty section. I unfortunately couldn't get a single good one of him, but oh well.

Melissa

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is Gary a purebred Bengal? His markings look so similar to Tyra's (especially the raccoon tail!), and all this time, I've been wondering what mix she could possibly be. He'll get darker & creamier with time, if they're similar -- congrats!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes he is a purebred. He is a seal lynx also called a snow. And I have the paper to prove it. :wink: It's weird having a cat with a pedigree. All of my other cats have been rescues and I have no idea who there parents were. But with Gary I can tell you who his parents are, his grand parents, and so on. Yes, he is supposed to darken with age, he also has spots on his sides that should be more pronounced as he gets older.

Melissa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts