·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Awwwww! That's just the sweetest picture! :luv

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all! These two are inseparable.

AddFran said:
Can't believe how big Harley is getting.
I know! It's bittersweet how quick they grow. I still call him Littles, but he's almost 5 months now, and he's getting so long and lanky! And dark! It's funny because I thought his head and legs would color in first since those were his most distinct markings when he was itty bitty, but his backside is darking up quicker than his legs. It's definitely interesting to see the changes.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
jessamica8 said:
AddFran said:
Can't believe how big Harley is getting.
I know! It's bittersweet how quick they grow. I still call him Littles, but he's almost 5 months now, and he's getting so long and lanky! And dark! It's funny because I thought his head and legs would color in first since those were his most distinct markings when he was itty bitty, but his backside is darking up quicker than his legs. It's definitely interesting to see the changes.
So funny you say that, Fenway is about 2 months younger and she's just started to get a lot of darker fur along the top of her back and butt. :wink: I was also expecting the legs and face to darken first.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AddFran said:
So funny you say that, Fenway is about 2 months younger and she's just started to get a lot of darker fur along the top of her back and butt. :wink: I was also expecting the legs and face to darken first.
Speaking of which (and supposing you can find the time) I'm sure many of us would like to see updated pics of your brood. :wink:

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
jessamica8 said:
AddFran said:
Speaking of which (and supposing you can find the time) I'm sure many of us would like to see updated pics of your brood. :wink:
You're right, I need to post some soon. I did get a few of Fenway yesterday sitting in the window and you can actually see her eyes. I have yet to get a decent picture of Mahlee and Phoebe I have a few new ones of too. I take a lot of pictures, it's getting them onto my laptop, cropping them and then uploading to the forum I have to get around to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts