Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that some sites have a better price for one brand or another for food, while another for a specific cat litter. For a few dollars more or less I don't have to have the absolute best price, as I'd like to have just one or two online accounts.

Can I have some general suggestions on which company might be best to use for my one stop shopping for the general best prices?

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I like Nationalpetpharmacy.com. They have food, litter, toys and treats with flat rate shipping. I order my food and litter from them (let the UPS man carry it all up 3 flights).

Also, any coupon code you put into petfooddirect.com you can use on National Pet Pharmacy. My last order I tried petfooddirect's sept15 code for 15% off my order from national pet pharmacy and it worked. I was pretty excited to pay 15% less!

Their prices are a tiny bit higher than PFD but with the flat rate shipping it's a major savings for me (West Coast).

·
Registered
978 Posts
I like PetFlow.com.

Free shipping if you spend more than $49. You can set it up so they automatically send more at an interval of your choosing.

They also accept manufacturer coupons. You just have to mail it to them and they refund you the amount.

Another plus for me is they use FedEx. I live near the main FedEx hub so FedEx ground shipments are usually here in 2-3 days which is quicker than UPS.

I find some things to be cheaper there and others to be expensiver but the free shipping usually covers the difference by more than a few dollars.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I also use PetFlow.com and they have great customer service and fast delivery.
I like the range of products. The prices are very comparable and with the cheap
shipping I find the cost to be very reasonable compared to other sites.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I like PetFlow.com.

Free shipping if you spend more than $49. You can set it up so they automatically send more at an interval of your choosing.

They also accept manufacturer coupons. You just have to mail it to them and they refund you the amount.

Another plus for me is they use FedEx. I live near the main FedEx hub so FedEx ground shipments are usually here in 2-3 days which is quicker than UPS.

I find some things to be cheaper there and others to be expensiver but the free shipping usually covers the difference by more than a few dollars.

I have ordered from Petflow for canned and dry cat food twice now. The price is better than my nearby pet store and the free shipping is a plus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts