Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Etsy! I wanted to get new collars for the little loves for their upcoming birthdays. I love etsy for it's handmade craftiness but these are just to die for.....

This is what I got for Rowdy...

And this is what Miss Malley gets....

And they both get hand stamped tags with the birth stones...

I got the collars from this seller they are technically dog collars, but you can order them in extra small perfect size for kitties.
Custom Handmade Collars and Leashes by ColeysCollars on Etsy

and this is the seller I got the tags from...
PERSONALIZED CUSTOM HAND STAMPED MOTHERS NAME by 3sweetpeasjewelry

so excited... and a little bit in trouble because I love all the collars and I want to buy more!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nevermind just went to the site and saw the buckles, though they look like standard dog buckles are infact breakaway! :)

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
A member of Cat Forum from canada was on etsy and made very sweet cat collars. I bought some from her. she also made me several kitten collars when I had gotten 13 foster kittens that we had trouble telling apart,

Each collar was on a white board showing what meds that kitten needed. Worked out great. I had trouble finding any collars locally that was small enough to stay on a kitten!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Very cute! Be careful with the "birth stones" though because they look like crystal beads, and those crush really easily (one of the perils of my jewelry making hobby).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts