Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took all three of my deafies to the pet stores to get pictures with Santa. All proceeds go to a local cat rescue. My cat is sooooo frigging awesome! It was crazy buzy, there were dogs of all sizes, and even a couple of rabbits! He was so chill, said hi to everyone, and many of the dogs, played and goofed off, let me dress him up and plunk him in Santa's lap. Then just happily looked at the cat toy for the pic. He's just so awesome!

Here's a pic of the pic lol View attachment 77618

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
OMG Sara!! That's AWESOME!!
Mouse, Boo and Munch...all together!
Munch looks like: "I thought you said, there would be Catnip!"
I love Santa's expression!! LOL!:D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol it took four of us, a feather wand toy and really stinky treats to get everyone looking in the same direction!

Munch is sooooo tired now! He didn't even try to steal my dinner lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
What an adorable picture! I am sure the Santas who do pet pictures must be the most patient and bravest souls ever!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
We did it at my store last week. It's very common around here.

Our Santa has 6 cats and his girlfriend brought them in for a photo. They each held 3 cats, all of them looking at the camera except the blind one, which is to be expected. Came out really good.

It was too crazy at the store that day to bring Jake in so I couldn't get his pic done then. The photographer was at another store last night so we went. No Santa, just a winter background. I'll post his pics when I get the jpeg files.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, it's very common here, too. Petsmart, Petland, Global Pet Foods, Tailblazers and Dentooms Greenhouse all had them this year. All of them were for local rescues. It's alot of fun. I used to do the pics at Petsmart for the rescue I volunteered with. Had a blast. Not too many people bring in cats or other pets, tho. It's usually only dogs.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
OMG how adorable! Mouse and Boo look like they're looking at Munch like hey, what's up with you and that hat dude? I can't believe you can get Munch to a) go out in public without freaking out b) wear a Santa hat and c) sit still on some random jolly guy's lap.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts