Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now, now, Huge, let's keep things appropriate! Yes, there are some parts of the feeds that I am glad I missed! :p

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
:lol: Huge.

The UK version has been going for a little while now. It was okish at the beginning but as the years have gone on they have put more and more 'strange' people in there, or people who like to cause trouble, that kind of thing. This year we have already had one girl thrown out for threatening to get her 'gangsta' friends to beat up people in the house she didnt like and a guy evicted for spitting in another housemates face.

Lovely. I haven't watched it - these events have been in the news.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I refuse to watch people doing the things I find dull doing myself, so no I won't ever watch it.

Plus most of the people on the show are certifiable.

·
Registered
250 Posts
8O

Thank you for posting this!! Big Brother = Win. I had no idea it was even starting again!

Did you guys watch the one they had going back in February? I started to but didn't like the concept so I never finished watching it. Who won, out of curiosity?

·
Registered
981 Posts
I watched the first two and havent watched since. It got too stupid for me to watch anymore, you can only watch girls turn into sluts and guys fighting so much before its old

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it's the type of show either you love or you hate. I like the live feed aspect of it because no matter how bored I am some weekend or night, I can turn on the feeds and watch a reality show. :D

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I am very disappointed that the men and women are in the same room. Bed hopping with people you barely know is wrong according to the Bible, and unwise in my opinion. I enjoy the concept of the show, however.

The show wasn't always that way, and it disgusts me that some of the women and men seem to have no morals or self respect. That's true of many TV shows, unfortunately.

·
Super Moderator
26,428 Posts
DANG!

I started out having it on as "background noise" while I was padding my resume (j/k), and got sucked in!!! I missed the competition, but I knew Jerry was going to be voted HOH.

Those kids better watch out. He's no idiot. I'm already pulling for him. Which means he won't last. :(

Please, if there is any goodness left in this world, let Renny get voted off tonight. (Haven't seen the show yet on the West Coast.)

I, too, didn't watch Big Brother 9 because of the sleeping arrangements. Guess I'm kind of old fashioned at heart. I've only seen two seasons, one of which was when E.D. and his spawn from h-e-double-hockey-sticks won. :?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts