Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post me with Oliver to show you just how big of a 17.5 pound cat he is.

Would love to see other people with their big kitties! You never really can appreciate a true huge cat until you see them up against a picture! (Roze, I think Bailey and Sammi are even bigger than they look! ) :lol:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I have one of Matt with Scully!

I just put together a new desk and forgot to put the camera connector back in when I put the computer back together so will be a while before I can drag it out and upload some new photos.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Oliver is a big boy! He is such a handsome cat with his dark markings.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Cute pictures!

Oh my, Bailey is really big!!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Hehehhe Bailey is so tubby all spread out like that, is Bailey and Sammi related?

I wish I had some big kitty pictures but my kitties aren't that big 8)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ohmygosh! Dylan is so big! And I had no idea Bailey was that big! There are alot of good sized cats on here. I thought my Bailey was big. Uh, no! And that's just what I'm going to tell the next judge that says she is.

There have to be more big kids out there- more big kitty pics, please...

·
Registered
395 Posts
they all look soo cuddly!
my cats are fairly small compared to all these cats.
When we have relatives from Malaysia visit, they comment on how big Luna is, and she was the runt. All the cats there are really small. I remember as a kid, the cats would ruin through the chicken wire fences no problem. I was 5 when I moved to Canada, so I dont' remember how big the holes on the fences were... but still, how big can they actually be for a fence?

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I HAVE to get a picture of a friend's cat, Turbo... he's not overweight at all and is 17 pounds. He's HUGE! All black, very sleek... almost like a mini panther or something.

He's looooooooong :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts