Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. Hi, I'm Mehagian I'm 16 and my cat Zorro he's a tiger striped kitty ( i think you call it a tabby). I rescued him from work. Him and his mom and his siblings were being fed leftovers from old people's slobbery dishes. LOL, I work at a nursing home. He's about 3 months. I clean his litter box every day. It's the biggest size I could get. We keep it down stairs in the laundry/shower room, plus my room is down there and he goes where I do. When I'm upstairs and when the door to the bathroom isn't closed he "relieves" himself in the bathtub, both #1 and #2!! Does he think this is just a giant litter box? LOL. We try to keep the doors to the bathroom shut, but sometimes we forget or it doesn't get pushed in all the way. Why does Zorro do this? Thanks for listening to my tail! (haha no pun intended.)

·
Registered
328 Posts
If he's not litter trained then he may well be confusing the bath with his litter box. Before my kittens were litter trained properly, I made the mistake of putting a thick white blanket in their bed, a shallow cardboard box. Of course, one tray filled with white stuff seemed as good as the other one, so guess what happened? :lol: I guess if you praise him for going in the litter box and shoo him out of the bath when you see him in there, he will learn where to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts