Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is such a sweet mother ::))
Pictures are a little big dark, i will try to make better ones when the sun comes in!!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Those are so beautiful. Please show us pictures of the kittens as they age! It would be so neat to see the transformation.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little bit more light in this picture.
So many colours my kittens... :shock: ... They make a rainbow :p

Of course i will show you pictures when they age! <<))

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They are all so cute, and the babies are the whole rainbow almost. I must say that basket looks quite cozy for them! :p

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heather102180 said:
... How many did she have?
She had *F*O*U*R* beautiful babies!!! >><< >><<

Thank you all for your nice messages :p i am as proud as a mother with her children would be!! :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
There is a rainbow of kittens! I love them. I can't wait to watch them as they grow. That tuxedo kitten is for me! I was the midwife. Of course you were the doctor, so you get first choice. They are adorable. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
awww...what adorable little kitties. can't wait till they open their eyes! :)

btw, is that swheat scoop litter in the picture?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry meowmix i really don't understand what is "swheat scoop" :cry: Anyway no litter, i change towel every day, i try to keep the basket as cleen as possible!
Maybe you mean the umbilicus cord of the black kitten? Should i cut it off??

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
They are so cute! Thank you so much for posting some pictures! I was getting impatient. :) How are they doing?

I can't stop looking at these pictures....cute babies. :D And mom is beautiful too! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
AnnaR6 said:
Sorry meowmix i really don't understand what is "swheat scoop" :cry: Anyway no litter, i change towel every day, i try to keep the basket as cleen as possible!
Maybe you mean the umbilicus cord of the black kitten? Should i cut it off??
lol, nvm then.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Anna, Meowmix is talking about the litter in Bimba's litter box. There are some new scoopable litters that are not made of clay. Swheat scoopable is one of them.

Also, lol is Laughing out loud and nvm means never mind! :)

Meowmix, Anna is from Switzerland, so I thought it would be best to translate! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts