Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find clips of birds on the internet? Our kitten loves to stare at the computers when we're using them (as you can see in my avatar), so we wanted to see how she would react to birds but we cant seem to find any short clips of birds (.avi, .swf, .mpeg, etc...)

thx!

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you have windows 98 on your computer, the jungle screen saver is full of animal sounds and animals running across the screen. My cat went nuts everytime she heard the sounds. She would jump up on the computer desk and start trying to attack the monkey that would run across the screen. It was quite a sight to see.

Schroeder

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i noticed there were lots of videos of those but i didnt want to go out and buy one. i wanted to test the waters first =)

schroed3r: that would've been great! but i have windows xp.. but maybe she'll jump at another screen saver! lol i'll give that a try

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks for the site... i just tried it out and the kitten loves it. but she's like a baby habituating to the scene and she gets bored of it. she loves watching my bf play computer games though and she'll stick her nose right up to the screen!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts