Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right folks, I am officially 25 years old today! Now I can go rent a car without any hassle! 8) However, I have decided that I will not be having any more birthdays after this one. 25 is the last "milestone", so I'm perfectly happy to stay right here. :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
Happy Birthday!

I feel the same way..my 26th is in a bit more than a month, but I think I rather want to stay 25...so my 26th will be my 25th part 2! hehehe

·
Banned
120 Posts
Understandable.

I hit 24 and Crystal hasn't stopped giving me crap every day since then.

She only has 63 more days to do it though, because then it's her turn. She doesn't think she's gonna turn 24...

It pretty much has been this way for us since 21. This hassling has been like this for like 3 years now.

NO ONE wants to be 22... such an uninviting number.

Either way... Happy Birthday...

edited because i'm a moron

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Happy birthday & I hope you had a wonderful day. Do you like subtraction? Try this problem:

If you turned 25 today, how many years would you have to knock off to be, let's say, 21?

-________
0 4

You'd have to knock off 4 years! So just knock off 4 years & happy 21st birthday! :lol:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Catlover, I think my husband would like that....he is a year and two months younger than me and I think he would like to be older! :wink:
We went to County Line BBQ for lunch, then to an indoor rock climbing place (fun! I had been once before a few years ago) and then to a Christmas tree farm where we picked out and cut our tree. We got the tree up and after hubby finishes washing the dishes for me that have been piling up (!!!) we will get some ice cream in lieu of cake and I'll get my present. The rock climbing and Christmas tree were a surprise...it is our tradition to plan the day for each other and let it be a nice surprise.
So it has been a great birthday for me! :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Happy Birthday! Rockclimbing and bbq sounds great :)

I have to say though that 30 has been the best year so far!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts