Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tigger will only bite his daddy's legs when he walks by him. and attack him if he is walking down the halway of the aprtment does any one else have this problem.

The only thing i can think of is he was posibly abused by a male at one time and the movement brings back memories.

He doesn't bother with my legs or anything else.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tigg Does this when the leg is bare and when there are pants on it

but he only does it to my bf not me

·
Registered
137 Posts
My Fergus can be VERY moody with just about anyone...except me. If my parents come to visit, he spends a great deal of time hissing at them, and if someone goes to pet or touch him, he swats and tries to bite. I pretty much have to let everyone know in advance that Fergus needs to be left entirely alone...and I don't really worry about children, etc. He's completely an indoor cat, and I don't have any kids of my own, or any that come over. Fergus is really only friendly with me, and his little female "sister" Ripley. He merely tolerates my boyfriend, but has become mildly aggressive with him at times...he's just a tad unpredictable. I attribute this to his rough beginnings in life...when I took him in, he was young, wet, cold, hungry, not neutered, but obviously tame. He was not a feral cat. I suspected that the next door neighbors in our apartment had abandoned him when they moved, or left him outside to conveniently "lose him." I view it as their loss, and my gain!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts