Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys are still the cutest little things I've ever seen! The black and white has earned her "name" as The Littlest and had me worried for a while, but she's been doing wonderfully now!

They are super playful and a ton of fun to watch trying to take on the bigger kids. They adore the dogs and come running and follow me all over. I'm really going to miss the little boogers!

The Littlest:

The Black Girls (can't really tell them apart!):

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I just meant in the pictures :) One still has some shaved hair from an abscess we had to drain a few weeks ago. Its under her arm.

I also have trouble with the pictures of the two orange and white kitties up close. Even though one is fluffier they look a lot alike up close. Even have the same little orange blob to the same side of the nose :)

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Ha! They are *really* trying to switch-you-up by impersonating each other!! :lol:
I've been lucky that all of my fosters had distinguishing markings from each other.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been house sitting all week and coming by my house a few times a day to let them out to play, feed them and clean up after them. My mom did it for me this morning since I had to be at work so early. Called and said one of the little black babies was limping. She started with runny eyes (clear) a day or two ago. I came home and she looked horrible. Eyes very swollen and wet, though still clear. Walking on the foot but obviously limping. Ate some but just wanted to sleep off to herself. So back to work I went.

She has something dislocated. Wrist type area. Radiographs were no help because she's just so tiny. Doesn't think there's a fracture anywhere. Also don't think a splint is worth trying because she's so small and it'll cause more harm than good. Already have her on Tobramycin and Triple Antibiotic Ointment...

So basically did nothing for her and I ended up clocking in and working for two hours because we were busy. So my work day started at 8am and ended at midnight :( And I came home with a baby just as pitiful as when I brought her in. Will be keeping her to herself so the others aren't rough with her and see how she does.

I tell ya... with two litters and 8 total kittens its a never ending cycle of worry :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts