Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I planted this tree in 2001 (I think). It is just stunning this time of year! Even on a gloomy day it's gorgeous. The cherries will come soon and stain my deck and furniture but I don't care. That is why man invented pressure washers - and nice hubbies to use it!

View attachment 52633

·
Registered
836 Posts
Lovely! :) Definitely worth the mess.

Our snow is all melted now, but the grass is still yellow and none of the trees have any leaves yet, let alone blossoms--heck, I would settle for some leaf buds at this point. I'm so upset about our trees; because of the terrible ice storm we had over Christmas 1 for sure, and probably 2, of our 3 forty year old Birch trees are going to have to come out. Our yard is going to look absolutely awful! Not to mention the fact that I'm going to have to relocate or write off a ton of my perennials! I feel that trees are incredibly important to the character of neighbourhood, so I'm really PO'ed that so many mature trees on my street are a complete write off. :cry:

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Do you pick cherries from it? Nothing's better than a slice of homemade cherry pie-with home-grown cherries-and a cup of coffee!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts