Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone here bought it? It is grain free it is new in their line of cat foods i was thinking of switching my cat over cause of price i already pay 35.99 for blue buffalo wildness duck and the freedom one is 32.99 a 11 pound bag, i just don't think the older cat would eat it cause she ever ate my cat's kitten food which was chicken flavored.

·
Registered
248 Posts
my siamese loves the wild wilderness chicken flavor by blue company...i agree, its expensive food.....he would eat that all the time if did not limit him, and give him wet

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool before when he was a kitten i had him a the spa kind by blue, but then switched over to the wildness duck one the price before it went up was 33.99. Cause i remember the on sale price was 30.99 I just hope the freedom does not go up in price either, I tried to change foods but my mom want the cats on grain free so i'm happy i found the freedom i might just give it a shot when he gets low on wild.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have bought the bag today the price they have is 34.99 but below it said new lower price 32.99 also with a date that said change after 6/3/12 so i guess petsmart is keeping that price from here on out. my mom said if they did not like it i had to buy the next bag but i hope they do and helps cause it says indoor right no the bag cause the older cats gets hairballs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts