Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone here bought it? It is grain free it is new in their line of cat foods i was thinking of switching my cat over cause of price i already pay 35.99 for blue buffalo wildness duck and the freedom one is 32.99 a 11 pound bag, i just don't think the older cat would eat it cause she ever ate my cat's kitten food which was chicken flavored.

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool before when he was a kitten i had him a the spa kind by blue, but then switched over to the wildness duck one the price before it went up was 33.99. Cause i remember the on sale price was 30.99 I just hope the freedom does not go up in price either, I tried to change foods but my mom want the cats on grain free so i'm happy i found the freedom i might just give it a shot when he gets low on wild.

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have bought the bag today the price they have is 34.99 but below it said new lower price 32.99 also with a date that said change after 6/3/12 so i guess petsmart is keeping that price from here on out. my mom said if they did not like it i had to buy the next bag but i hope they do and helps cause it says indoor right no the bag cause the older cats gets hairballs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.