Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I got one can to try it out with Pumpkin & Simone and they loved it too! It was a little expensive, so I'm thinking it'll be a holiday treat :)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I haven't tried it, but I'm always looking for new wet foods that my two fusspots will eat. Are Sinatra and Nutmeg fussy...or do they like just about anything?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yes tried it just this week. Cats lurvvvvv it. Maybe it was a salmon, can't remember cause I've been trying a number of different brands lately. I'm pretty lucky so far, the herd isn't that finicky.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yes both cats like it even thro the older cat will eat all of kenji's food cause he licks the gravy off of hers I just wish it came in the 5oz size cans instead of the 3oz ones.

·
Registered
383 Posts
We use it for Pixel, he's getting older (in his teens), has tooth issues & it is hard to keep weight on him. He gets a 3 oz can split up over a day, plus dry food that is soaked in Gerber chicken puree & a little water. The Wellness kitten food we use as treats - the same as kitty crack for our crew

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I've heard it's really high quality food, but I haven't seen it in stores so I've never bought it. Does it come with gravy? One of my cat hates that stuff so I won't even try looking for it if it does.
It doesn't come with gravy. It's a paté style food.

·
Registered
254 Posts
My cats love the canned Wilderness. Right now we're stocked up for winter on canned grain free Wellness and canned grain free Dave's, so don't plan on buying any unless there is a massive sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts