Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
blue, one of my male guinea pigs passed away today.
i got home from work and found him lying on the floor :(
he was still alive, for about 45 mins i held and comfortaded him, waiting for my bf to get home so we could go to the vets (he had the car)
before he got home blue died. from what i posted on a cavy forum it would seem he had a stroke.
but he died in my arms, infront of a nice warm fire, not in the cold alone
:(

·
Banned
410 Posts
I'm so sorry for your little pet. It hurts so badly. I know some people laughed at me for crying when my dwarf hamster died last year, but I loved the little guy and it broke my heart to have to sit there watching him die. Animals find special places in our hearts with their unconditional love. No matter how big or small, they mean so much to us and it hurts to watch them pass away. My thoughts are with you. :cry:

·
Registered
423 Posts
i am so sorry to hear of your loss, it is hard losing a beloved pet. it must have been a comfort for him being in your arms.
i know how you feel, one of our ferrets died 3 weeks ago, he was fine at bed time, but in the morning he was gone. :cry:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
So sorry for your loss. It must be heartbreaking for a pet to die in your arms, but in a way still comforting that you got to hold him as he crossed "the bridge". Very sad. :cry:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I'm sorry about your loss I know how it hurts to lose an animal you love, but it is a little bit better knowing you were there to be with your beloved pet while it went to the heavens. :(

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thankyou everyone, id never cried so much, its the first pet id ever lost (wasnt allowed them as a child) and he died in my arms which made me sadder, watch him taking his last breath :(

anyway im feeling better today, i work in a school and its all christmad cheer stuff, which has cheered me up too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts