Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My heart is broken, Blues, my moofs-poofs. Gonna miss that pink nose, how you would paw my nose in the morning to wake me up and purr in my face. Your kindness and gentless sweet SWEET spirit...

THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Run freely at the Rainbow Bridge, Blues!!! until you and Marie meet again. :angel

i'm so sorry for your loss. hope you're hanging in there.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone.

I still have her two sisters that I must take care of. My avatar is the youngest, Harmony. Then there is the middle one, Rhythm.

I dont like this new normal, but for their sakes, I am adjusting.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I'm so sorry. I hope both you and her sisters continue to adjust to the new, but not nearly as wonderful, normal.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Missing you so very badly today, my moofs poofs...

Everything about you, I miss I miss I miss. :'(

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I'n so sorry that you're having a difficult day. Some days are just miserable, and the pain always seems so fresh.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAPPY 16 MOOFS POOFS...

I miss miss and love love you every day, Blues. I love you. Happy birthday sweet girl

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tomorrow is 2 years since I sent you on to the Bridge.

Goodness but I miss you. :'(
I'm doing ok, but the missing you has never stopped. Not for a minuet. The loving you hasn't stopped. Not for a second.

But I'm ok, moofs poofs. I wish I could do it all over. I would do so many things so differently.

Forgive me for not listening to my gut to get you a different vet. I ignored that gut instinct, and I am sorry.

But I dont ignore it anymore. And because of it, Harmony is doing ok, thanks to Grandma's generosity (SHE MISSES YOU!!! She looks outside her bedroom to wear you and Tux's bodies are buried. SHE MISSES YOU!!)

Thanks for sending Cricket to us. She is such a happy, truly happy kitty. Very friendly, like you are. Sweet spirited.

The past 2 years have been tough on so many levels. I mean really really hard. I'm just starting to heal, to feel like me again.

I hope you spend a lot of time with Yeshua and the Love that created you. I hope you and Tux are together. Even though you weren't buddy-buddy, I knew you didnt mind each other

My Rhythm and My Blues. The one dream of mine that actually came true. What a special dream you two are.

Did I tell you, I miss miss you? I love love you?
Yep, I do special girl, you and Rhythm.
Come visit me in my dreams anytime, ok?
Love, your Buddy.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
(((HUGS))) For you Marie...
Sharon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts