Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best friend Clark died March 12th. One of the moderators suggested I save a shelter kitty. I did. He came home with me today. I named him Bob Cat, although at the shelter he was known as Fred.

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Hello Bob!! Hello John!! Welcome!! Looking forward to more pics!! :D

Sorry to hear about Clark. Did you post a memorial in Rainbow Bridge?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Sorry to hear about Clark. Perhaps BobCat can take up some of your empty space! I am sure he is thrilled that you picked him! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob and I have been to our new vet for a check up. Bob has been chipped and is finally going to get some peace and quiet. There was a cat at my last vet's office named Bob. I thought it was a cool name for a cat. John

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I know you'll always miss Clark, I know how you feel. I had a very special bond with my first kitty, Jazz. She was too good for this world, I guess -- just like Clark.

I really hope you have a good time with Bob -- it's a great thing to save a homeless kitty and give him another chance. He'll never replace Clark, but saving a life and getting to know another pet can help heal the pain. I bet he loves you already. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for your support. Bob Cat and I are getting on very well. I guess it is love. I wish to give a good word to where I found Bob.
The animal defense league of San Antonio. A no kill shelter. What great folks. I just dropped off 2 18 pound bags of Purina cat chow (that is what they wanted) from Bob yesterday. The hole in my heart doesn't hurt so much anymore. John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts