Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After just over a week or so, Boo is now fully on raw. :D

It seemed hopeless at first and there was some regression for a day but I didn't give up of course!

She eats chicken, turkey, quail with the accompanying bones and organs (her favourite), duck liver and pork kidneys. She no longer needs enticement, canned or gravy to eat raw and gobbles it up right away.

I will be adding in lamb and pork within the next week or so. But all in all, she's doing wonderfully.

My ultimate goal for next month is to have her start on pinkies, and then progress through the ranks until she eats adult mice. I am ordering some within the next week.

So...so far, so good! :D I know its early to state so boldly that she is strictly on raw but as of today she now eats everything required of a balanced raw diet, so I think its a fair assessment. :lol:

·
Banned
119 Posts
That's awesome to hear!! My cats took FOREVER to transition. Pico is super picky even with her raw food so I think I'll keep them on Frakenprey for the next few months. Just to ensure that they are comfortable and it's a stable routine. Too much change for my cats = regression.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts