Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet new baby. I've had her for just over a week now and I'm smitten with her! I have not had a kitten before, I didn't know how much fun they are. My husband says I'm a cat lady now...:kittyball
The one photo is with her new toy which is a huge hit! It's a cat-it senses play circuit. You can add more pieces to it. She hasn't stopped playing with it since I put it together.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My sweet new baby. I've had her for just over a week now and I'm smitten with her! I have not had a kitten before, I didn't know how much fun they are. My husband says I'm a cat lady now...:kittyball
The one photo is with her new toy which is a huge hit! It's a cat-it senses play circuit. You can add more pieces to it. She hasn't stopped playing with it since I put it together.
Her toy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
OMG. I'm in love. :luv

She has the sweetest little face!

Another member brought that toy up recently, so that's two rave reviews. Maybe it would get my little old lady up and playing. :)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
ooh she is such a cutie. We have this toy with the balls that light up when they roll. Our youngest esp loves this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts