Cat Forum banner

Even though you switch flavors, does your cat ever get bored of eating the canned food?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
My cats are completely on wet food. The smallest cat, Cleo, used to ravenously eat all her food and then beg for more (This was before she lost all the weight). As she gradually lost weight (she was obese before), she became less interested in the wet food. It got to the point that she would nibble a few bites and then walk away. I think since she was more agile and able to do things that she was distracted more easily. I would have to shut her into a room by herself in order for her to eat the whole meal. Now, over the past few weeks she has started eating the whole portion again. I don't get it! I think she *did* get bored of the wet food. My friend was living in our basement for a couple of weeks and Cleo would rush into her room everytime the door opened and head straight for the bag of dry kibble :roll: .

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
My cats never get sick of their wet food, they make sure to let me know morning and night they want their can by sitting at the spot where I feed them and roaming around. The only flavor their not fond of is Chicken and Herring Wellness :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts