Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newest member of the family, currently unnamed! A big black boy with a couple white hairs here and there. He is the only one in the entire humane society that did not beat up our dog Kyra upon inspection. So far he is even doing great with my other dog Sirrus who doesnt like cats too terribly much (but is fine with kittens) of course they will be supervised until we are sure about how they are with each other. I was only going to get kittens, but obviously came home with this big boy. I did however put my name down to be notified when the kittens they have now will be put up for adoption after they get fixed. Once I am notified I am of course making a be line straight there and getting one and smuggling it home. Anyway here are pictures of the lovebug!

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
I love your cat! Do you know how old he is?

Of course, I might be slightly bias since I have a girl that looks somewhat similar to him! Heh, it looks like he even has a bit of that crazy curly fur on this tummy, too!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to the chart he is a little over a year old, surrendured for "being to active" and I have to say BS he is the mellowest cat I have ever met, he is currently in the room, making a bed out of some jackets on the floor purring up a storm. hyper-active does NOT fit him at all, he went and settled right on in.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
YAY!
You got an adult AND a black cat... that's nifty. Hardly any of our adult blacks get adopted (which is why I still have Nebbie... I just gave up trying to place her)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We decided to name him Captain Nero!

Yea, he was the only black cat there, the rest were either piebald, calico, or tabby, a couple grey and whites though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts