Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
if these kind of people don't deserve the death penalty idk who does. I'm sure he will get it and he certainly deserves it.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
I have a slightly different opinion...I think he should get life, just throw away the key!
That way he doesn't get to be hailed as a martyr by others of that persuasion...

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
of that persuasion...
I'm not sure what that means.

I believe he should absolutely pay the highest price for what he was a part of, but I do feel some compassion. His brother filled him with hate and poison for so long he believed that what he was going to do was justified.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I went to college, I do know the definition of Martyr. I was confused by the exact phrase I quoted. "Of that persuasion" What persuasion are we referring to?

Male persuasion?
Chechen persuasion?
Brunette persuasion?

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
LOL! Krissy,
I was referring to that particular EXTREME religious belief system that SOME Islamic's believe, Terrorists, Jihadists, Isis, Al-Qaida, etc...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I'm with 10cats2dogs. I think providing his cause with a martyr is dangerous and probably what he wants but I also admit that if I was personally involved, I would want revenge. Without that personal impetus, I think it would do more harm than good.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I'm glad I don't need to make this decision. On one had I think that he might be just a little boy who didn't get to grow up in a 'normal' way and just believed whatever crap his brother told him... that he honestly thought what he was doing is right. Now he's an immature adult in place way tougher than he is.

OR he's a complete psychopath who no feelings at all needs to be locked up.

The fact that he actually ran his dead brother over and dragged his body 30 feet with an SUV could back up either scenario. His world was dead and he was an immature young man who was trapped and freaked out... or he was a psychopath who felt nothing for his brother and was determined to get away.

Either way, it's done and he can't hurt anyone else again.

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
There is absolutely no excuse or justification for what he was a part of. I'm all for the death penalty for him.

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
I could easily make the decision to pull the plug on him. Him and the murderer Nadel Hassan from Fort Hood. Those cowards in the Pentagon and Washington DC have coddled that killer long enough. He needs to be held accountable or what he did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts