Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you use these?

I'm looking into this because I spend a ridiculous amount of money on bottled water at the grocery store and I'm starting to wonder if it will be cheaper to go this route.

If you use it, did you purchase a cooler outright from a place like Lowes or did you just rent one from the company? About how much do you spend a month on water/rental?

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
We get Sparkletts and we just bought a mini dispenser from a store. It's actually broken now I think so we haven't been using it much. We don't drink a whole lot of water but my bf drinks more.

We used to spend about $6 a month I think. They are so worth it when they deliver that to your door. That bottle can get heavy to lug up 3 flights of stairs 8O

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Distilled water is 60 cents a gallon at Albertson's.

I don't know about other towns, but College Station water is slightly corrosive. It eats away at filtration systems like crazy 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
We have culligan at work.
At home, I drink right out of the tap.
If you drink only bottled water make sure you let your dentist know that since you won't be getting the fluorinated water and they'll probably want to do fluoride treatments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts