Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you remember, my friend found a taped up cardboard box with 4 tiny kittens insideback in August. We nursed them back to health and I adopted one (Mu), she kept two, and another friend adopted the other one.

Here they are as tiny babies just a week after they were found.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1386122027.798072.jpg

Here are Mu's two brothers.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1386122067.695257.jpg

And here's his sister (the only girl).
ImageUploadedByPG Free1386122100.049579.jpg

And here is my Mu.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1386122120.913133.jpg

Aren't they all so sweet?!? :) I just think they are all growing up to be beautiful cats.

It still amazes me that someone would throw them out. They are all very loved now though.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
832 Posts
Oh they are delightful! Mu is gorgeous. I still can't get over how much he looked like my box baby Lisbeth; when she came to us, when he was a baby. She's over a year old now and is so sweet.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Those are the four prettiest little siblings I have ever seen! They're absolutely beautiful! Great job done by you and your friends, they look like wonderful little felines.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Yes....they are gorgeous!!!! :)

I just can't understand how anyone can be that heartless and box up kittens and put them in the trash. I found a kitten like that many many years ago. So sad. Glad you were able to find them homes :)

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
I DO remember this!!! What cuties they've turned out to be and so lucky to have been found by caring, loving people - and the best yet?! They all have loving homes!! What a great story!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts