Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, like most cats, my boys like to sleep in boxes...

Box #1 - Location: dining room
This was a fantastic box from Oran's point of view: full of tissue paper and newspapers !

Box #2 - Location: my mum's
This was a box Oran found Christmas morning after all the unwrapping was done !

Box #3 - Location: living room
This is Oran's favorite box. It's an old shoe box. Note the masking tape holding the sides together :D

Box #4 - Location: hallway
It's really a basket, and a favorite of Laochan's. Second runner up from the old shoe box for Oran

Box #5 - Location: kitchen
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it. It's the cardboard flat you get under a case of 24 cans of pop. It happened to fall on the floor one night on it's way out to the recycle bin, and Oran claimed it quickly. It hasn't moved since (that was 2 months ago !)

Hmmmm...we seem to have kitty boxes in nearly every room !

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Too cute!!!
I love kitty in box pictures! I hope you don't mind me sharing one of mine? My roomie was lucky enough to catch Nya and Buddy in the SAME box a few months back!

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
I love kitty in boxes, I have boxes everywhere too. Sorry but I had to show this.......another Adidas kitty :wink

·
Registered
127 Posts
They are adorable.

The last time we moved I couldn't find Crathes when we were unpacking. I looked for 30 minutes and finally heard him meowing. The silly boy had gotten inside an upright wardrobe box and couldn't get back out. He is a box fiend and loves to go to his Mimi's who still isn't compeletly unpacked.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Aren't they so funny the way they squeeze themselves into even the smallest of boxes?? I luv the cute kitty pics!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG ! Baby does look just like Oran !
Does your cat have touches of "peach" in there too ? Oran does (I think he had a brother that was orange, and a dark/black sister).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts