Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joey thinks all boxes were bought especially for him. We don't have the hear to tell him that we don't buy the boxes, be buy the things inside them. But then again, I don't think he'd care.

I bought some textbooks from amazon.com. Joey immediately jumped in the box. Unfortunately the box was perched precariously on my dresser, and they - box and cat - fell off when he jumped in. But as soon as they landed, he jumped back in it. I now keep it beside my bed just for him.

I walked into the kitchen yesterday and wondered what on earth the dog was doing. Then I saw a tail. And some ears. I snorfed on the water I'd just taken a swig of.

I think he's saying, "Could you move the bottles? They're in my way."

No open container is safe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Majick is just the same... my mother has recently moved in with us so we have a LOT of boxes around and Majick is in heaven!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
isn't that just like a cat? Mine love boxes and always try to fit themselves in boxes that are TOO LITTLE for them!

he doesn't look like a Rottie...what kind of dog is he? (I love rotties too! :D )

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
The dog is so gorgeous. Is he full Rottie? If so, he looks young. They are great dogs, ours was so good with the cats too!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dog is my brother's, actually, she's half Rottie, half Lab, and you can definitely see both breeds in her... she has the beautiful Rottie coloring but the long lab nose. And she has a tail! My bro adopted her from a rescue at 8 weeks old. :) She's now about 9 or 10 months old, so definitely still a pup. She's the biggest sweetheart! She LOVES to cuddle, she's afraid of anything strange or new (she barked for an hour at my mom when she had her hair dye all slicked in), and she's great with the cats. A little rough, but Joey either tells her to get lost or plays with her. They have a ball running all over the house chasing each other! Funniest thing ever is to see a 11 lb cat chasing a 55 lb rottieX all over the house. :lol:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
It HAS to be a cat thing. They just seem to LOVE boxes, any kind of boxes, I don't think it matters, as soon as one is empty (or not, as evidence in these pictures!) they just jump right in! I wish I had access to a scanner, my roommate took a picture of Nya AND Buddy, squished into a box that was too small for Nya alone, let alone with a kitten squished in with her! It was too funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts