Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bean and catman, boyfriend and lsysdev are posting again, three times so far. I'm waiting for the zinger. I just have a bad feeling about this. I got a PM from sentimentalgirl saying the same thing. I'm going offline for a while, so please watch their posts. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're right, catman. Bean's comment was well worded and very clear. Unfortunately, we aren't doing enough in the eyes of queen of the nile, who said:

quote] queen of the nile: I know I'm not a mod, but this sort of thing is getting out of hand. We need to respect each other here and if someone says something that bothers you, take it in stride. After all, this IS just an imagined community of people that we don't even know
[/quote]

I closed the thread, since it continued along the same lines. I posted that you would review what was done and make the final decision, Dan.

I personally resent what queen of the nile said. I am not spending 6 hours a day trying to help imagiinary people! I am real, and I assume everyone else is. If she thinks we're not doing an adequate job, why did she post that, rather than pm us? I'm not a happy camper! Rant, rave, rant, rave! She knows we don't tolerate disrespect for other members. If I weren't a lady, I'd suggest that she and a female dog have more than a little bit in common. However, I think I will just write and ask her to report such matters to a mod, not announce our inadequacy to the whole forum! If you say no to that, Dan, I won't write to her, and if you don't agree the thread should be locked, your word is the final word. I guess she didn't notice that both Bean and I made the members aware that we were watching the thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.